Quick guide to getting help through our helpdesk web portal
Visit our BridgePoint Helpdesk support website at http://helpdesk.mybridgepoint.com/ from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can search through known items and solutions that we will continue to grow over time. These tips, tricks and guides may help you remember steps that you can take right away to help yourself. When you submit a ticket through our portal these will also be referenced as possible solutions.
Our support phone line is always available here for reference
Check Ticket Status
If you have a ticket active or you need to go back and review something you submitted recently, you can login and view your tickets. Our support technicians can leave extra details about your ticket as they work on it which can let you know what they've done or are doing.
Note: If you have not logged into our helpdesk portal before, simply use the 'forgot password' function and enter your email. A reset email will go out and you can quickly get access once again.
New Support Ticket
While you can always send us an email, you may not always have access to your email or your network. You can use your phone or personal computer and submit a ticket directly through our online form.
- Provide your email address (all communication about this ticket will go to this address) and your first and last name (so we can address you properly and look up any account information necessary)
- Type your subject, what is it that you need assistance with today
- Keyword aware system reads your subject line and suggests articles in our Knowledge Base that may address your issue.
- Rich formatting for your description. Easy to use formatting to help describe and document your request.
- Attach a file to your ticket. Screenshots, documents etc can be added to help you best communicate
- Once complete, submit your request. You will be sent an email verification within moments to let you know we have received your request and a helpdesk technician will be assigned shortly after.